CommPost

Monday, July 20, 2009

FUN SUMMER

So besides the fact that its rained nearly ever day since the end of may this summer has been pretty fun. Especially with the acts and reasonably priced tickets of Ottawa so called 'bluesfest'. Don't let the name fool you, this is not just a blues festival. It is a full on eclectic summer music festival. This year the line up included such diverse acts as KISS, Ludacris, Cake, Styx, Ani di Franco, Los Lonely Boys, STP, Ice Cube and many others. I was only able to take in Cake, Ani, STP and Blue Rodeo and the last song from los lonely boys but they were all good shows! I wish I had gone to the Kiss and Styx show but ah well there's always next year.

I hope the rest of teh summer is as fun. Also need to get a new (used) car. Hopefully soon. I'm getting tired of lugging groceries home.

Cheers,

P

2 Comments:

  • Wheeeeeeee! And Feast of Essence is coming up too!

    By Anonymous tpw, at 9:27 PM  

  • You bet! Ice cream, Ice cream mandrake, CHILDREN'S ICE CREAM!

    Now come sail away with me!

    By Blogger Patrick, at 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home